American Nurse Practitioner Foundation Innovative Practice Award
Sponsored by: Nature Made
ANPF is proud to partner with Nature Made to offer 4 awards at $2500, each.
This award is presented to NPs who have made significant contributions to their patients by best-practice, creative, inspiring, and innovative ways to help their patients with dietary supplements. The awards committee will look for specific examples of how the nominee for the ANPF Innovative Practice Award met one or all of the following:
– A narrative of how the nominee demonstrated dietary dosage and usage, including selection of appropriate supplements for patient lifestyle needs; or
– A narrative of how the nominee helped patients understand drug nutrient interaction; or
– Development of an innovative health program or tool related to dietary supplements that is making a difference in the community.
Guidelines for the ANPF Innovative Practice Award
– Must be an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner who is in full-time practice
– Submit double-spaced, 12 point font, typed narrative description (500 words or less) describing one of the above areas (may include no more than 3 pictures or videos to support).
– Close up photo of nominee (Business-style)
Attach materials via email to: email@example.com
All nomination must be postmarked on or before July 30, 2016 (midnight eastern standard time). Please note if received after deadline will not be reviewed.
Notification of winners will be: Late, August 2016